eXemplify is pleased to announce that a new supplier partnership with nexVortex now enables eXemplify to offer an expanded set of SIP trunking features and services to sales partners. The nexVortex solution is a highly scalable, configurable, and easy-to-manage solution for SIP trunking that will be an enviable addition to telecom management toolsets. A short video outlining the main advantages of the nexVortex offering is now available:
eXemplify is always in search of new supplier partnerships and solutions. nexVortex offers features such as:
- a highly configurable web portal in which administrators can make real-time updates to billing, number routing, and disaster recovery (DR) settings;
- on-demand scalability; and
- high levels of interoperability with existing legacy equipment and a seamless implementation process.
Why Use SIP Trunking?
Companies in need of a reliable infrastructure that grows and adapts with the business especially benefit from the use of SIP trunks. Using a provider such as nexVortex allows business users to further optimize the benefits of SIP trunking.
Support Flexible Growth
SIP trunking is the most flexible option for organizations that need to accommodate remote locations, teleworking, and/or rapidly-growing employee bases. Management of SIP trunking is robust and centralized, so it is very easy to assign and re-assign remote numbers, provision new resources, and seamlessly accommodate high-capacity usage. All of this traffic flows through a single channel, so IT administrators can make real-time changes according to user and company needs.
Deploy a Reliable Solution
Two important concerns for telecom administrators are downtime and DR. SIP trunking enables easier management of both of these issues.
- SIP trunking users will typically experience fewer delays and less downtime than users deploying other solutions. Without the inconvenience of technical delays that legacy systems can cause, employees can better focus on productively doing their jobs and building the business.
- The centralized nature of SIP trunking, especially when paired with a web-based management portal such as that offered by nexVortex, means that stakeholders can easily design and adjust DR plans. This ensures that businesses are well-prepared in the event of an incident and the communications infrastructure remains as functional as possible.
SIP trunking technology offers businesses the ability to reliably support growth in a flexible manner, and this capability is maximized when paired with the right provider. The nexVortex solution is one such offering. It has the features, tools, and price point that companies need to successfully deploy and manage a SIP trunking infrastructure.
eXemplify looks forward to leveraging this nexVortex relationship to offer expanded options to our sales partners. Contact us today or visit the eXemplify website to learn more about this new offering.